My client are a global agency who strive to grow businesses by maximising their brand awareness through a variety of digital channels. They use innovative technology with unthinkable creativity and super media management to make them one of the leading digital agencies. This agency need a creative Content Manager who delivers outreach and promotion strategies to drive performance for their clients.
- Create and lead the outreach and promotion strategies while working with the content strategists, client teams and planners
- Identify commissioning content for their clients
- Enhance and review their reporting on content performance
- Build strong relationships with journalists, influencers, bloggers, partner brands and industry experts
- Acting as a mentor to junior members of the team – this is influential for their learning and growth
- Assist in new business opportunities when required
- Coordinate presentation materials for client meetings.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience required in either a social media, digital PR, influencer marketing or SEO.
- Experience with influencer/outreach marketing
- University degree or international equivalent
- Research content promotion opportunities by using social tools like Pulsar, Buzzstream etc
- Experience of using paid social to promote content
- Knowledge of native advertising channels
- Experience using CMSs such as Umbraco, Wordpress or Magnolia
- Written and spoken European Language is an advantage.