Applications for this job are closed.
SEO Content Executive
Do you have B2B or Technology marketing experience?
Are you a creative content writer with excellent SEO skills?
Enjoy a relaxed, social yet professional environment?
We are working with a leading Software Company based in Greater Manchester. They are looking for a dynamic and outgoing Content Marketing professional to work on campaigns across PR, Online Content (on page and off page SEO) and Social Media.
My client prides themselves on their employee focused environment, encouraging training and career development. If you have excellent SEO content writing skills and analytical experience this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and catapult your career with an extremely successful business.
You must have a strong portfolio with examples of B2B content. Technology content is desired.
• The role will be responsible for all content and given the freedom to plan, create and implement your own industry related topics on a range of marketing platform, working across a variety of marketing communications including website content, video content, articles, infographics, social media etc
• You will work closely with all departments across the business to obtain technical input and content ideas
• Ensure all content is SEO friendly for key target audiences; supporting external SEO working with agencies where appropriate
• Win announcement press releases – writing and supplying media for external PR agency
• Copywriting all content to ensure all materials are compliant with all legal requirements and in line with Brand tone
• Research latest trends and developments in the market
• Work alongside the design team to produce creative content reflecting the Brand across infographics, social media, blogs, press releases etc
• Analyse and report on all content to measure performance across all platforms
• Degree or relevant qualification / 3 years’ experience working in a content focused role
• Excellent B2B content writing skills, with outstanding grammar and punctuation
• Strong portfolio of content writing on various topics
• You must have experience of performance analytics and reporting on all content
• A genuine interest in technology would be an advantage
• Outstanding time management skills and ability to work to deadlines
The salary is negotiable based on experience and portfolio
Please contact me for further information