I have an Ecommerce Manager job which requires an ecommerce and analytics professional who will lead the roadmap of increasing digital sales. You will define each market’s long term goals thoroughly and drive the consistency of customer experiences. Our client is a global brand which has a presence around the world, including 25 countries just in Europe. Over the next 5 years, this client of ours plans to grow massively and significantly increase the amount of franchises.
- Build and implement a regional ecommerce roadmap to boost digital sales following a cluster approach
- Define the scale, resources and competition available to set long term goals for each market
- Build key relationships for decision makers in digital to drive, understand and improve all their digital campaigns
- Regularly provide feedback to all franchises to optimise their online traffic conversion
- Manage relevant teams in order to develop new functionality based on best practices to maximise conversion
- Work with international teams to report on Ecommerce performance
- Educate and train relevant counterparts on all digital concepts like: SEO, PPC, tracking, social media etc.)
- Implement an exciting Google Maps project
- Create regular reporting for sales, marketing and management teams in an easy to understand format.
If you are interested, then please get in touch – [email removed]