Applications for this job are closed.
Embedded Software Engineer - Wiltshire - c£Competitive plus benefits
Our client are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join their team. Reporting to the Communications Software Engineering Manager, you will be a key member of the software team and will help to develop the next generation of products. You will work in a supportive environment, in a team which is constantly aiming to improve itself.
They're looking for someone who shares this ethic, and expresses a desire to create high-quality, robust code to solve diverse real-world problems.
You must be fluent in C/C++ and be equally comfortable with high-level design and abstraction as with implementation, deployment, testing and debugging of application code.
* Development and delivery of embedded software and communication protocols for products, using agile practices
* Development of tools to support embedded software product development.
* Development of testing and validation strategies.
* Maintenance and enhancement of software for existing products.
* Administration and maintenance of supporting infrastructure for software development.
* Integration of software with hardware
* Experience of developing real-time embedded products
* Experience in high level languages including: C and C++
* Experience of RTOS and/or embedded OS e.g. FreeRTOS, ThreadX, Linux etc
* Exposure to one or more of the following: WiFi (802.11), Bluetooth V4.x, ZigBee, 802.15.4, 3GPP, MQTT
* Knowledge of UML
* Exposure to development in an Agile (Scrum) environment
* Ability to prioritize and manage your workload
* Strong communication skills
* Experience in scripting languages, including Python
* Experience in Java and Objective C
* Experience of Atlassian Development and Collaboration tools (JIRA, Confluence, Stash etc.)
* Experience of using Enterprise Architect
Competitive salary and pension contributions. Beyond that, you'll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, a relaxed dress code, it's an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
To apply for the role of Embedded Software Engineer, please click APPLY now and send CV.