As Head of Commercial you’ll be joining one of the UK’s most recognisable, pure play, comparison organisations (FTSE 250). They’re known for their quirky branding and are a real market leader with their financial offerings. This is where this role gets interesting as this is certainly not a BAU role. You will be sat within the new business area helping launch a new consumer offering that will disrupt the credit scores and propositions market.
This new business area will be seen as an incubator/start-up within the larger group where you’ll have the opportunity to innovate within commercial offerings to the existing consumer base as well as new acquisitions. You’ll have opportunities to build business cases that require large budgets to achieve a strong market position as well as aggressive growth.
In the role you’ll be tasked with building deep partner relationships with a range of major lenders to provide customers with the widest range of financial products and services. This will be across all lending segments with the best commercial rates.
Work closely with the Head of Product to create a compelling development roadmap for the category, drive innovation and help to prioritise development resource around clear objectives and results.
In charge of developing commercial strategies to evolve the new category, you’ll also be tasked with heading up new proposition launches, grow commercial proposals, work on getting exclusive products and optimal product treatment within the proposition.
- Deep consumer finance insight and experience – credit cards and lending/financial products
- Digital experience - strong track record of driving financial performance through onsite conversion and partner performance management
- Proven experience of developing strong strategic level partnerships and business development opportunities
- Leadership, skilled at creating a compelling vision and motivating others to achieve it
- Data and problem solving – highly numeric, analytic individual, comfortable working with data. Uses data and insight to make and validate commercial decisions
If interested then feel free to get in touch with Zach ecomrecruitment.com – you will need to have financial experience within a digital setting.