A Financial Planning Administrator is required to join a welcoming small team based in Melksham.
- Good financial services industry experience and knowledge of products, providers and platform solutions
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Effective relationship building, delivering efficient client services
- Effective time management, prioritising and proactive responsibility for own workload in accordance with company procedures
- Reporting consistently and accurately
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to take initiative, problem solve and develop solutions
- Good IT skills - Intelliflo experience would be beneficial
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide a high standard of administration and support to the Financial Planners and Owner and work
- Ensure that all records are maintained in a compliant manner
- The role will involve promoting the company's services in a professional and FCA compliant manner
- Working in collaboration with the Financial Planner, you will deal effectively with the general running of the office and systems
- You will record any client communications (whether that communication is written, oral or electronic) including client-related communications with third parties
- Maintain and prioritise your own workload in accordance with the company's requirements
- Ensure that New Business is processed within a timely manner and records updated accordingly
- Ensure all processes are followed, suggestions for improvements are welcomed to ensure everyone works efficiently
- Promote a paperless office at all times, including dealing with post on a day to day basis and on client reviews.
- Prepare client portfolio valuations
- Input and maintain client data on Intelliflo
- Ensure client information on Intelliflo is up to date and accurate
- Process new business, check application forms and send to relevant third parties
- Maintain diary system to chase progress of applications; alerting the Financial Planner to any issues arising
- Type up meeting notes for the Financial Planner
- Print and bind reports
General Office Duties:
- Answer incoming calls, taking relevant notes and passing on in a timely fashion
- Continuously look to improve systems and processes, letters and communications where possible
- Have input into company process reviews
- Keep up to date with industry news and developments
- Contribute at meetings and attend training sessions as appropriate.
To apply for the role of Financial Planning Administrator, please click APPLY now and send CV.