Working for a Global Asset Management firm, a Trade Settlements Analyst is required to support the post trade confirmation settlement process across asset classes.
- Support the post confirmation settlement processes associated with equity and debt instrument types. Including but not limited to: (trade instruction, pre-matching, settlement and failed trade management)
- Ensure that daily transactional reporting is completed in line with current regulatory reporting requirements, ensuring process and procedures are adhered to.
- Liaise with internal and external Business partners on a daily basis.
- Monitor trade message flows identifying any exceptions in our swift messaging flows performing investigation and analysis leading to timely resolution.
- Completion of end of day tasks relevant to Trade Support.
- Respond to email / telephone enquiries; taking full ownership to ensure that all enquiries are actioned on day of receipt (resolution or acknowledgement).
- Processing of any manual settlement instructions.
- Daily investigation and resolution of reconciliation exceptions raised by reconciliations team.
- Actively seek Continuous Improvements opportunities which are measureable and effective.
- Previous experience in a trade support or settlements role preferred, either sell side or buy side.
- Good awareness of technology applications and software
- Strong desire to enhance skills and financial product knowledge
- Understanding of equity and debt markets
- Strong interest to work and progress in Investment Operations
- Willing to undertake further study to attain Investment Operations Certificate.