Applications for this job are closed.
Senior Network Engineer
3 month contract
Up to £375 per Day DOE
My client, a leading multi-channel retail group based in London, is currently looking to recruit a
Senior Network Engineer.
The Senior Network Engineer will be supporting all network infrastructure used by the client and also to communicate with customers and suppliers/partners and following up on all open and pending tickets.
· Covering technologies including Cisco switches and routers, Extreme networks WI-FI and Avaya IP Telephony, ensuring maximum network infrastructure availability
· Trouble Shoot and diagnose all respective network support issues, acting as 2nd/3rd line support while maintaining a high level of customer service and meeting service level targets
· Develop appropriate support, installation and configuration and upgrade documentation for specified domains for the client’s network infrastructure.
· Support and be involved in Cisco ACI new datacentre project
· Serve as a liaison between other network and technical resource, regarding service requests, incident resolution, standards, security and other technical matters
· Network management, incident management, problem management, configuration management, release management, service reporting
· Working knowledge of ITIL service management principles
· Good understanding of the technical implications of network of network design for performance and scalability.
· Network certification CCNP
· IPT Knowledge
· Technical documentation skills with attention to detail
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and hugely invested company that is going from strength to strength.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to [email removed]