Customer Service Advisor
Are you a Customer Service Advisor with experience working within Finance/Insurance/Banking industry Would you be interested in joining my exciting, expanding, market leading Financial Services organisation based in West Kent With the company offering all employee's a fantastic work-life balance, brand new, modern offices, with all the latest technology, as well as an excellent basic salary with an exceptional chance for career progression, it’s an opportunity not to be missed out on!
Customer Service Advisor - (
- Inbound and outbound telephone call handling
- Inbound and outbound correspondence
- Gathering initial information for customer complaints
- Completion of welcome calls as required
- Updating/correcting HPI records
- Recording all received information correctly, in line with company procedures
- Liaison with Dealerships/Area Sales Managers
- Updating electronic and paper filing in order at all times
- To keep up to date with the company’s products and E Learning
- To represent the company in a professional manner and maintain confidentiality
- To pay due care and attention to your own and others health and safety at all times.
Skills and Experience required
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal as well as previous customer service.
- Proven experience of working in a team and office environment.
- Process driven with the ability to follow correct procedures.
- You will need to be organised with a keen eye to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- This role will follow a shift pattern which will comprise of the below:
- 3 weekend days in every 5 weeks to be worked 9am-5pm and you will receive 2 weekdays off in Lieu those weeks – they aim for these weekdays to be in succession.
- Shifts on weekdays will be a mixture of 8am-4.30pm, 10am-6pm and 11.30am-8pm.
- 37.5 hours per week.
So what are the next steps
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the relevant skills then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV to [email removed] or call 01892 553 233 for a discussion.