Senior Network Lead
InterQuest Public Sector are currently searching for a Network Lead to join one of our clients in central London. They are looking for someone to come in and to take complete ownership of the network redesign and an implementation project.
The main deliverable of the role is to manage the deployment of the project and ensuring that the network is delivered successfully and is fit for purpose.
Experience required –
• Network design and implementation
• Experience with network security
• Able to produce technical documentation
• Ability to set up network monitoring solutions
• You will also have an understanding of modern cyber security and information security threats
Person specification –
• Track record of creating effective working relationships with stakeholder, colleagues and customers
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, including being able to explain technical issues to non-technical people
• High levels of organisation and planning skills
• Strong interpersonal and team working skills
• Ability to delegate work and to motivate and supervise staff
Key details -
Length: minimum 3 months
Rate: up to £400/day (DoE)
Start date: ASAP
To apply, please follow the link.