Applications for this job are closed.
Are you a Marketing Graduate with work experience within Digital Marketing Do you have a drive to work within the Not for Profit sector, and to make a positive impact on Parents in the UK If YES, please read on... InterQuest Group's client based in London, has a vacancy for a Digital Marketing Officer.
In this post you will enable the charity to reach all parents and generate the income necessary to do so using marketing expertise to coordinate and deliver campaigns and projects that drive the use of services/engagement. You will effectively communicate the charity's work to staff, volunteers and stakeholders.
What you need:
- Good knowledge of the principles of marketing
- Broad understanding and experience of print and digital marketing techniques and technologies
- Experience of effective use of marketing tools and techniques including SEO, AdWords, display, paid social, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Experience of developing, delivering and evaluating multi-channel, results-focused marketing plans and tactics
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Ability to interpret ROI both financially and impact-wise
- Experience of managing multiple campaigns / events / projects at the same time.
- Focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Creative, proactive, resourceful and able to get work done quickly and to a high standard
- Experience of bulk email platforms (preferably Dot Mailer) to create content-based campaigns
- Experience of online and offline marketing evaluation and using output to produce actionable insight
- The ability to integrate social in to marketing plans
- Experience of working with a range of stakeholders including external organisations, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Experience of Drupal or another CMS, is highly desirable
If you feel your skills and experience will the right fit for this role, please give me a call and/or send over your current CV to me at: [email removed] // 01892 553 212.
NB: This role will close for applications Thursday 3rd May. I will endeavour to respond to your application, however if you don't hear back from me within 7 days please assume you've not been successful this time.