Full Stack Developer - Contract
InterQuest Group are looking for a Full stack developer to join one of our public sector clients, based in Central London.
The role of the Developer will be to take responsibility for the design, coding, testing and documentation of a range of programs: from small components to large, complex or mission critical systems, including prototypes.
Please not this role is Outside IR35.
• Proficient in .NET v.4.0 C# using ASP.NET MVC Framework.
• Agile Development Process experience, ideally SCRUM.
• Proficient in test driven development / unit testing using tools.
• Proven ability to form effective working relationships with key customers, stakeholders and
colleagues within a complex management structure.
• Excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to explain
technical issues to non-technical people.
• Experience of applying Diversity and Inclusion principles to shape outputs.
Key details -
Location: Central London
Contract length: Minimum 3 months
To find out more please apply.