QA Engineer based in London, 3 month contract, Up to £350 per day DOE
My client, a leading multi-channel retail group based in the London area, are currently looking to recruit a super AEM / Adobe Experience Manager QA Engineer to join their fully rounded digital hub team. As their new QA Engineer, you will have had experience in continuous integration testing, using various development tools and defining to deliver Agile projects rapidly and effectively. You will need to be experienced in cloud testing with strong knowledge around web and mobile products and platforms.
- Working in an Agile environment and be part of a multifunctional team.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and developer sat all stages of development process
- Ensure test activities are carried out in adherence to Agile methodologies
- Evaluate, troubleshoot and test software in accordance to Design, development and QA Process and principles
- Have passion for quality and desire to understand how customers use our products
- Execute and maintain both manual and automated tests for regression testing and for new features developed
- Passionate about testing and test Automation, continuously improving test approach and tools
- Excellent knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge of end to end web application flow and tiers
- Understanding of test case management
- Sound knowledge of cloud technologies and APIs
- This is quite a technical role so you must know how to set up frameworks and write integrations when needed
- In depth understanding developing and using test Automation principles
- AEM is mandatory with testing of AEM
- FTP, SQL, Loadrunner, Bamboo, JIRA, Confluence
Please get in touch ASAP with availability!!