Applications for this job are closed.
Customer Service Advisor
Sevenoaks – Must drive and ideally have own transport due to location
£19-22.5K per annum
My client are a successful and independent motor finance lender, who have seen rapid expansion over the last 18 months. Our client are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join them on a permanent basis.
Working within a team of proactive and driven individuals, ensuring that customer queries are answered effectively and accurately.
Skills and Experience required:
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as previous customer service
• Proven experience of working within a team and office environment
• Process driven, with the ability to follow correct procedures
• You will need to be organised, with a keen eye to detail
• The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
This role will follow a shift pattern which will comprise of the below:
• 3 weekend days in every 5 weeks, to be worked 9am-5pm - (you will receive 2 weekdays off in Lieu those weeks and they aim for these weekdays to be in succession)
• Weekday shifts will be a mixture of 8am-4.30pm, 10am-6pm and 11.30am-8pm
• 37.5 hours per week
Keen to be considered?
If this sounds like the perfect role for you and you feel that you have relevant skills, then please do not hesitate to apply directly. You can also send a copy of your CV to [email removed], or call Kate directly on 01892 5533484.