Applications for this job are closed.
InterQuest are supporting one our key clients, based in South West London, who are looking to bolster their Desktop Support team with a Second Line IT Support professional. The role would supporting a large user base via telephone, at the users’ deskside or using remote access.
• Day to day 2nd line activities
• Diagnostic/root cause analysis
• Provide maintenance of services and devices
• Assist with the transition of new applications
• Management of new/leaver user accounts
• Advise on procurement of IT equipment
• Build/configure/deploy new equipment
• Identify when an issue cannot be resolved and escalate as appropriate
• Provide help and training to new team members
Experience & Key Skills required:
• An ability to explain technical language in a non-technical way
• Demonstrable experience of using service desk applications
• Remote support
• Knowledge of PC configurations, Active Directory & MS based operating systems
• A background working within an NHS trust or similar organisation would be highly advantageous
If you are interested in the role please call me immediately on 01892 553482 alternatively email me your CV to [email removed] Look forward to hearing from you.
Location: West London
Period: 3 month contract initially with a very good chance of extension.
Salary: up to £130/day