Applications for this job are closed.
A local authority is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join them on an initial 16 week contract. The position is based in London and will take the lead on a variety of medium-sized projects.
The role will require the contractor to deliver project deliverables within the given time and budget, whilst also making sure that the project performance is controlled and monitored. All documentation, associated with the projects, should be maintained, including a Lessons Learned log that can be easily communicated throughout the business.
- Working autonomously to ensure the delivery of a variety of medium-scale projects
- Ensuring that project, quality and risk plans are prepared and maintained for projects and sub projects
- Identifying and understand the organisations interdependencies and their information systems
- Following a PRINCE2 methodology (a qualification as a PRINCE2 Practitioner is essential)
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks
- Managing the change control procedure