Applications for this job are closed.
My client, a leading Multichannel retailer, is looking for an exceptional UI / UX Designer to join their customer experience and Interaction team and help build amazing user experiences and visual designs for their exciting, newly launched product across all digital channels.
** UX / UI Designer ** Permanent ** London ** Salary ** Bonus ** Benefits **
- UI and UX Design for the product and Implement the visual language of product in all designs
- Build the wireframes, storyboards, customer journey flows
- Work in partnership with senior stakeholders and UX architects.
- UI testing in test environments
- Work closely with the technical team through the agile build process to ensure the integrity of designs are adhered to in the final product
- Make pixel prefect visual designs for the development teams
- Understand the business and user needs
- Run-through and ripen design guidelines, best practices and standards
Key skills required:
- Evident UX and UI design skills with a very strong portfolio
- Multiple device experience is beneficial
- Good experience with creating pixel perfect designs from wireframes, storyboards sticking to guidelines
- Strong working background with Photoshop, Illustrator, sketch, OmniGraffle (desirable) visual design and wire-framing tools
- Keeping up to date with the latest technology and trends in UX/UI
- Agile/scrum methodology
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Creative, innovative, confident personality and able to explain thinking behind design
- Stakeholder management
- Confident in presenting work
If this sounds interesting to you and you are looking for a fantastic career opportunity where you can bring all of your creative ideas to the table then please apply with your CV/Portfolio and short summary of experience to [email removed]