Applications for this job are closed.
Information Security Business Partner
Initial 3 month contract
Up to £550 per Day DOE
My client, a leading multi-channel retail group based in London, is currently looking to recruit a
Information Security Business Partner.
The Information Security Business Partner will Provide Information Security advisory and consulting services to the business unit and will require a strong background in risk management.
Reporting to the Head of Information Security Strategy, the role of the Information Security Business Partner will be responsible for representing the Security Management Office which will be in the matters of risk management and information Security.
· Attend industry events and be up to date on threats to information Security faced by the retail industry
· Act as the sign off and escalation point of matters of risk management
· Collaborate and interface with other teams with in the Security Management Office
· At least one certification in the following: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC AND ISO 27001: 2013 Lead/Implementation Auditor.
· Proven Leadership Skills
· Knowledge of ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR Data protection & regulations
· Proven management experience in Information Security
· Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
· Expert in security Governance, Assurance and Risk Management
They have an open office with a hot desk environment along with an onsite Starbucks, restaurant with buffet which is subsidised to all employees.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and hugely invested company that is growing from strength to strength.
Please apply now for immediate consideration to [email removed]