Applications for this job are closed.
Data Project Manager
Salary up to £45,000 per annum + Benefits
InterQuest are recruiting on behalf of one our largest clients, who are seeking a Data Project Manager. This role entails of supporting the Annuity Department, working closely with the Business Analysts and Annuity Operations Manager.
You will be responsible for supporting the development of the Service Reporting initiative, producing high standard information to be delivered both internally and externally. You will be working within the EMEA region, developing efficient data sources.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience working with Business Intelligence - either through development or analysis
- Strong knowledge of Data modelling, manipulation and management
- Advanced skills in SSIS and SSMS
- Proficient in T-SQL, with writing ability
- Solution orientated
Desirable experience includes:
- Experienced with Azure and / or Power BI
- Additional EMEA Language
- Finanical Business Intelligence experience / Knowledge
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Data / BI Consultant / Analyst, who has a wealth of experience working with BI and Data management. This a great opportunity to join a large organisation that provide excellent support as well as excellent career progression.
The position also offers 2 days working from home and an excellent benefits package.
If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your career, please get in touch! You can send your CV to [email removed], or alternatively call 01892 553 489 for immediate consideration.