A UI/UX Designer is required by a leading financial services organisation to play a key role in the design and usability of innovative products and services.
The successful candidate will work in a dedicated team of UI/UX experts who are passionate about delivering exceptional outcomes for everyone. You will be part of a collaborative environment where new ways of working are tried and tested.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps as appropriate.
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes.
- Design graphic user interface elements (menus, buttons, tabs and widgets).
- Prepare and present drafts to teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems and suggest solutions.
- Contribute to consistent design of marketing materials such as emails and newsletters.
UI/UX Designer Essential Skills and Experience:
- Solid design experience
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools such as Balsamiq and InVision.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Positive, pragmatic and collaborative.
UI/UX Designer Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Previous financial services sector experience
For more information and immediate consideration, apply now or send your CV to [email removed]