UX Designer - 6 Month Contract - Circa £500 - Surrey
One of the world's most respected Asset Management firms is forming a Digital centre of excellence and seeking a talented UX Designer to drive their pioneering strategy to positively disrupt the financial services market.
Overview of the role;
Reporting to the Head of UX, the post holder will be working to design and develop world class User experience across a variety of business lines and products, including customer facing (Web, Mobile, Tablet), and internal business applications.
- Leading the development of User experiences on major project activity
- Delivering UX strategic vision briefs, concepts, wireframes, process flows, user journeys and site maps
- Delivering functionality and communications which is designed from the mobile outwards
- Working in a creative driven environment, you will drive the business's thinking on information to deliver the UX Vision across digital properties and products
- Working with multiple business areas, this post holder will champion user centred design principles and inspire a round table, interactive and knowledge sharing environment.
- Work with multi disciplined teams including Designers, Copywriters, Developers, Analytics, product managers and key stakeholders.
Required experience/ Key skills;
- Advanced hands-on UX/ User experience capabilities
- Proven experience in delivering world class UX Design across a portfolio of products and innovation focused projects
- Requirements analysis, strategic planning, problem solving and presenting
- Consultative and business facing approach
- Agile/ Scrum experience highly desirable
- Fluency in Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Financial Services experience is desirable
This is a very exciting time to join the orgnisation, as they embark on a multiyear Digital Transformation programme and invest hugely in their efforts to become both digitally advanced and innovative, offering passionate practioners the opportunity to be part of something truly special!