Applications for this job are closed.
Digital Marketing Manager
Up to £45,000 DOE plus bonus
ECOM are proud to be working with a market leader in their industry who are a recognised member of the FTSE 250 index. They have heavily invested into technology which is supporting their continued growth and future growth plans. Last year alone they helped over 15 million customers. Established almost three decades ago they are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team mobile app team. The group ensure that they provide support to the whole business so that individuals can reach their full potential - with offices across the North and South.
Working in a fast paced environment, you will be joining a well-established, creative and supportive marketing and product team with varied skill sets. Working in a collaborative environment, the office is extremely supportive with an informal dress code. The business have a number of perks such as competitive holidays, bonus potential, wellness activities such as massages, fitness classes and flexible working hour (and more).
- Working as a Digital Marketing Manager with a focus on the mobile app
- Working closely with the mobile app team - marketing and product
- You will take ownership of the app strategy
- Hands on implementation across paid and organic channels (SEO and PPC). As well as wider digital channels
- The aim of this position is to drive traffic to the app and instead downloads, engagement and support product development
- Take informative strategic investment decisions
- Brand management - working with internal teams and agencies to ensure consistent branding in line with guidelines. This
- Take a senior role within the team, taking lead on ensuring that plans are effectively executed
- Working with budgets in access of £1million - ensuring that budgets are used effectively to achieve targets
- Managing the production and ongoing optimisation of creative campaigns
- Implementing ASO (App Store Optimisation) techniques to drive organic users
- Work alongside the data and analytics team to measure the impact of marketing tactics and create a continuous improvement roadmap.
- Develop an understanding of customer behaviour and use this insight to influence future development and roadmaps.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments in mobile applications
- Hands on and strategic experience across SEO and PPC
- Ideally experience working with mobile apps
- Proven success and statistics
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to under the end to end marketing process and track customer life cycle
- Solid understanding of wider digital facets
To apply, please submit your full CV to - [email removed]