Applications for this job are closed.
Up to £35,000 DOE + bonus scheme + other benefits (ask to find out more)
Imagine being part of the digital offering for a group that are the largest in their field in the country, covering projects across web and mobile applications with a customer reach of over 50 million people per year.
You would be a part of an agile and forward thinking environment working across B2B and B2C channels, based in their brand new dynamic offices furnished with pool tables and gym equipment!
Working for a business who believe in their people and promote from within, your career will be defined by you. Your ideas and creativity will be encouraged while working alongside a team of digital experts.
- Responsible for managing multiple PPC accounts
- Responsible for the management and optimisation of the business' core accounts
- Working closely with the Head of department to support with the PPC strategy
- Hands on implementation of PPC strategies through to reporting and analysis
- Opportunity to expand the PPC department and bring in PPC executive
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments
- Take initiative and discuss new ideas
- Experienced working with large budgets
- Ability to provide examples of PPC achievements and results
- 2-3 years' experience
- Monitor and report on competitor activity
- Good AdWords is essential
- Experience using Google Analytics or similar
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
To find out more, please send across your full CV to [email removed]