Up to £25,000 DOE
Imagine being part of the digital offering for a group that are the largest in their field in the country, covering projects across web and mobile applications with a customer reach of over 50 million people per year.
You will join the team as a SEO Executive, working in an agile and forward thinking environment working across B2B and B2C channel. Your ideas and creativity will be encouraged to assist the organisation in their next leg of digital transformation, utilising cutting edge technology to innovate, while being part of something brand new in the industry.
Based in their brand new dynamic offices furnished with pool tables and gym equipment, you will work for a business who believe in their people and promote from within - your career will be defined by you.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in both technical and content focused SEO, or specialise in one area (if that is your preference!)
Training will be provided by a team of experts to help you enhance and develop your existing SEO skills and take you to the next level.
- Technical or content focused SEO background
- 6 months minimum SEO experience
- Passion for all things digital
- Ideally marketing related Degree
- Ability to work in a fast paced organisation
- Ability to work across multiple projects and campaigns simultaneously
- Extremely driven
- Passion to progress your career
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Ability to build rapport
- Commercially aware
- Reporting and analysis
- Experience using SEO tools
To apply and to find out more, please send your full CV to - [email removed]