Applications for this job are closed.
Imagine being part of the digital offering for a group that are the largest in their field in the country, covering projects across web and mobile applications with a customer reach of over 50 million people per year.
You will join the team as a Senior PPC Executive, working in an agile and forward thinking environment working across B2B and B2C channel. Your ideas and creativity will be encouraged to assist the organisation in their next leg of digital transformation, utilising cutting edge technology to innovate, while being part of something brand new in the industry.
Based in their brand new dynamic offices furnished with pool tables and gym equipment, you will work for a business who believe in their people and promote from within - your career will be defined by you.
Paying up to £35,000, this is a newly formed role due to demand and growth, designed for an innovative and driven PPC specialist to take responsibility for the management of campaigns. You will work closely with the Head of Search on strategy, through to hands on implementation in line with business objectives. You will work in a large team of digital experts to improve customer journey and conversion rate.
• Stay up to date with the latest trends and developments
• Take initiative and discuss new ideas
• Experienced working with large budgets
• Ability to provide examples of PPC achievements and results
• 2-3 years’ experience
• Monitor and report on competitor activity
• Google AdWords
• Experience using Google Analytics and Bing
• Ability to use bid management tools
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Experienced reporting and analysing campaigns
To find out more, please send across your full CV to [email removed]