Applications for this job are closed.
Senior Content Strategist
ECOM are proud to be working with one of the UK's leading groups in their industry, offering a best in class product and service for their customers. Listed in the Sunday Times 'Best Companies to Work For' for the past decade, they have gone from strength to strength employing over 1,000 members of staff and achieving a number of awards and certifications.
You will be based in a modern and friendly complex, offering an onsite gym and costa coffee. You will work closely with a large team of digital and creative experts who will assist you in the development of your skills and career.
Reporting to the Head of Design, you will take responsibility for one copywriter with further growth plans in sight to grow the content team. As a Senior Content Strategist, you will be responsible for molding a significant and engaging experience for new and retained customers. Our client place the customer at the center of their focus and it is critical that you produce insightful, engaging and informed content that delivers a truly unique customer experience
- Confident and a true leader
- Ability to engage audiences at all stages of a user journey
- Strong experience working at a strategic level and happy to be hands on
- Assess trends and use customer insights to develop and implement effective content strategies
- You will be an ambassador for the brand, ensuring our tone of voice and brand image
- Take ownership of copywriting briefs and execute them to the highest standard
- Be dynamic and creative
- Compose engaging and on-brand content for the website, blogs, newsletter, articles and social platforms. Collaborate with the wider business
- Proofread and ensure copy is correct, accurate, compliant and meets our quality standards
- Develop creative content strategies that are forward-thinking and in-line with current media trends
- Create articles that add extensive value to a customer's life and engages them with the brand
- Publish content and images on the relevant websites using CMS
- Work with the creative team to develop and strengthen the brand.
- Offer creative ideas and be a source of inspiration to the wider team
- 4-5 years content experience
- Must have worked at a strategic level and hands on copywriting
- Fintech background is desirable
- Management experience is desirable
- Proven track record of leading and defining a content and copywriting team.
- Experience of SEO
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to write concise and engaging copy to tight deadlines
- Good research skills
- Experience of optimising content to deliver maximum conversions.
- Use of analytics and tools (such as Google analytics) to track the performance of content
- Experience of content management systems
To apply and to find out more, email [email removed]