Support Analyst - 2nd Line
We are seeking a 2nd Line support Analyst to provide the below duties for an initial 3 months:
- Migrating the clients pc’s/networks to the client sites around the UK.
- Require a support Analyst to migrate all Network & PC`s as the volume of work.
- Going out and doing migrations, or sitting in the office it will be mixed.
- Support desk and technical environments at all times sucessfully.
- Willing to travel – mix of onsite and client sites. Could be 3 days out the office. Expenses will be covered. Customer facing ability. Able to translate requirements, etc. Manchester, London, Glasgow.
- Expereince writing knowledge articles and providing training to l1 and l2 people would be helpful.
- Knowledge sharing from experience doing the role.
- Hotel systems helpful but not essential.
- Servers, PC`s, networking technologies.
- ITIL foundation certification required.
- Branston, Burton-on-trent – lots of car parking. Public transport is good.
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec today.