Applications for this job are closed.
Front End Developer - Initial 4 month contract - Circa £350 - London
A leading Retail client are looking for an experienced Front End Developer on a contract basis for an initial 3-6 month position (likely to extend). The position would sit in their online operations team, and would be solely focussing on a big ecommerce development project for a responsive website that's recently gone through a new proposition.
Overview of Role:
Working in a projects driven environment, you will operate in a hands-on development capacity and be expected to implement fit for purpose, interactive code to deliver against project requirements. The successful post holder will have the autonomy to make business recommendations and work within a talented Agile team.
Please be aware that the specifics of the projects are confidential in nature and full details will be discussed during the interview, however I can tell you that this department work on the firm's 'secret' and leading edge projects.
- Advanced HTML 5 and CSS 3
- Style Sheets expert
- B2C ecommerce environment
- Subscriptions, Retail Industry, telecoms or utilities background highly desirable
- Have good overview of what modern front-end development is
- AGILE development and AGILE methodology
- Highly literate in W3 standards and SEO
- Mobile first approach to front-end development
- Understanding back-end development (though not part of the role)
Please get in touch ASAP!!