My client, a Global Loyalty and Benefits organisation are looking for a Solution Architect to join them on an initial 6 month contract. You will be responsible for the successful implementation of the product suite. You will have a passion for finding creative ways to more effectively deliver contact centre services and customer experiences.
Purpose of the job
- Solution Architect required by a leading global company to work on a range of projects across a variety of sectors for the Global Customer Contact Centre.
- This role may work as part of a project team for larger, complex engagements; or in a primary role on smaller engagements (providing project management support).
- Discover and Propose Strategic Client Integrations
- Support of Technical Projects and Requirements at Existing Clients
- Support internal Development of Integration Platform
- Lead requirements and design workshops
- Complete requirements analysis and confirmation
- Identify and document specifications for customizations
- Confirm functional design
- Document final solution
- Lead deployment and hand-off
- Communicate with project team, as required, to ensure timely updates to project health, risks, issues and solutions
- Consult and assist/work with third-party integrators with data mapping activities, in support of integration, to back office/other solutions
- Coordinate and oversee functional implementation activities for internal and partner consultants, developers, and customer points of contact (POC)
- Liaise with the Technical Architect for the overall solution
- Lead or collaborate on internal projects promoting operational efficiencies and organisational effectiveness
- Working through ambiguity and soliciting key information from project team members you will be required to learn quickly and take on board a significant scale of technical and industry knowledge in a short period of time. You will do this by taking a consultative approach to work and able to give and receive constructive fact based criticism where necessary
- Define and create Integration SOWs
- Project management of paid integrations or custom development
- Provide API documentation and answer questions
- Integration SOW for new prospect
- Setup Platforms for technical configurations
- Working with Group Architecture to define Standards and Principles to be used across development teams
- Keep challenging the business and IT groups to ensure solutions are innovative.
Knowledge, skills and experience required
You will have practical experience of:
- Systems development life-cycle and typical problems associated with the implementation of Customer Contact Systems multichannel and Omni Channel, from initial concept through development and implementation to operation and support.
- Managing a diverse set of stakeholders, capturing business requirements, performing needs and benefits analysis, translating business requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience with delivering solutions for Contact Centre/Customer Services/Operations
- Ability to translate and document complex architectural issues to non-technical staff within the business.
- Working with highly technical staff and outsourced teams, working on multiple projects towards a common end goal.
- Customer service management and call center support
- Strong experience working in a technology focused company
- Demonstrated leadership skills working with customers and peers
- Comfortable leading meetings/ sessions with Senior Management to discuss business process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and third parties
- Results driven attitude in a fast paced environment
- Commitment to quality and customer satisfaction
- Comfortable describing technical requirements and process to senior client representative
- Able to learn and apply new concepts independently
- Comfortable organizing and leading client conversations and projects
- Clear technical presentation skills
- Customer contact applications
- Omni Channel Solutions
- Email management systems - MS Outlook
- Voice Avaya platform - Advantage
- Web Analytics
- Single Customer view
- Data Management/BI
- Commercially focused and Innovative
- Self-motivator with a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving and changing environment
- Ability to show initiative and to work independently
- Ability to work at pace, work through project challenges in a collegiate way
- Good communication skills (ability to present, inform and guide others)
- Ability to generate ideas and draw them out of others
- Ability to bridge communications between technical and business focussed groups
- Comfortable working with people at all levels in an organisation
- Willingness to take on a variety of roles and responsibilities