Social Media Manager
Initial 9 month contract
Henley on Thames
My client are a leading global investment manager and they have a very exciting opportunity for a social media manager to join them for an initial 9 month contract. This role will be working closely alongside an agency to put into place a social media strategy and get relevant content out to the companies' social media accounts across EMEA. They are looking to stand out from the market and completely reboot their digital presence and operating model.
Skills and experience:
- Proven experience working within a B2B social media role.
- Ability to develop highly creative campaigns.
- Track record of implementing social media strategies and measuring the audience reach.
- Develop brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and encouraging product adaptation.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams and the chosen agency.
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube etc.
- Solid understanding of inbound marketing methodology.
- Should be able to demonstrate your experience running successful social media/traffic generation campaigns.
- Proven experience working across EMEA.
So what are the next steps?
Please hit apply or get in touch with me on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 2 3 6 for more information.