£450 per day
3 Month Contract
One of our top clients within the public sector are seeking a User Researcher to develop their new and existing services. They’re on the search for an individual who has a plethora of experience within different user research methodologies. You will be required to work with performance analysts, designers, product teams and developers so strong communication skills are vital to technical and non-technical bodies.
Key skills required;
- Experience of user-centered design practices
- Agile environment work experience
- Research processes; writing test scripts, recruiting users and Organising testing.
- Conducting user research; Focus groups, ad-hoc, and lab testing along with strong interview and moderation skills
- Decisive manner coming to conclusion of qualitative and quantitative data being able to present your data in a creative manner.
- Stakeholder management
- Systematic and analytical approach to problem solving
- Lead usability testing and research processes
- Being able to organise copious amounts of work
For Immediate consideration, please contact [email removed] // 01892 553 225