Applications for this job are closed.
£443 inside IR35
Our client requires a well versed Business solution designer to lead the development of tech solutions using the latest technology for large scale clients. Implementing end to end solution designs for the functionality of projects, you’ll need experience delivering software as a service (SaaS) and Customer off the shelf (COTS) solutions. Great stakeholder management is required to be successful within this role, creating proposals as well as persuasive presentation skills. You’ll be coercing with a large team of architects, managers and analysts.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Experience in delivering O365 and SharePoint integrations
• Designed solutions based on applications in the O365 suite
• Experienced in Enterprise grade IT solution design
• Significant background knowledge and design experience / skills.
• Ability to act as SME against a wide range of proposals, technical & business areas.
• Ability to work with BA’s and stakeholders to evolve requirements and develop a solution.
• Experience of handling multiple tasks running concurrently with varying complexity, time constraints, impacts and risks.
•Experience of supplier selection and procurement process such as RFP / ITT
• Experience of early planning, estimation and cost modelling.
•Knowledge of security principles
Desirable Skills & Experience
• Good grasp of server platforms, networking and storage essentials
• TOGAF architecture methodology and concepts
• elements of HCC’s key technology stack is advantageous
• Netscaler, XenDesktop
• Windows Server (Inc. all server roles and features)
• Exchange, Office 365, Windows 10
• Dell BOOMI, ForgeRock, Sitecore, SAP
For immediate consideration, contact [email removed] // 01892 553 225