IT Support Engineer (2nd Line)
A great opportunity in a technical 2nd line support setting providing support to all user technical difficulty that cannot be resolved by initial support. You will be providing face to face support and supporting core IT infrastructure. You will be required to break down technical issues and provide resolutions to technical and non-technical bodies.
- 2nd line support experience
- Knowledge of IT infrastructures
- Knowledge of IT at least two of the following technologies: MS Server 2008/2012, Win7/8/10, Office 365, AD, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, and Citrix.
- IT-related qualification
- Service management or IT qualifications, e.g. Microsoft Certifications.
- ITIL foundation
- Experience of working in a Health or Care setting.
- Experience of supporting distributed locations without day-to-day supervision.
- Knowledge of the configuration, setup and management of network devices, including: routers, switchers and Wi-Fi devices.
- Knowledge of IP based door access systems and/or telephony equipment such as PBX.
- Knowledge of Air watch or similar MDM tools
For immediate consideration, contact [email removed] // 01892 553 225