IT Business Relationship Manager
A fascinating IT Business Relationship Manager role available on a permanent basis in Oxford. As IT BRM you’ll be handed the ownership of employee experience from an IT perspective. You’ll be heavily involved with Senior Stakeholder management which is vital for further development within the company ensuring all corporate, operational and IT strategies are understood.
Essential experience required
- Experience of providing IT support and the processes associated with it.
- Knowledge and experience of service level agreements, including specification, measurement against targets and improvement
- Experience of using an IT Service Management system to manage, allocate and monitor support tasks.
- Proven experience of supervising or managing and developing an effective team in a complex environment.
- Experience of developing and leading an IT Strategy.
- Experience of managing and working with a variety of 3rd party contractors and IT suppliers.
- Knowledge and experience of IT infrastructure management
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge and skills with regards to supporting IT systems including Windows Desktop, Citrix, Active Directory, DNS, Networks and Group Policy.
- Deep understanding of IT Applications and Technology.
- Ability to troubleshoot a multitude of hardware and software problems and to learn / adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to assimilate new support tasks, while retaining and developing established ones.
- Ability to work within a changing business and technical environment.
- Agile project management excellent knowledge of cloud-based technologies including SaaS and IaaS.
- Ability to define, plan and implement a strategy
- Strong hands-on management capabilities, leadership, coaching, and people management skills
- Possess a strong business and employee/client focus.
For further detail and Immediate Consideration, Contact [email removed]// 01892553225