A legal body in London is on the lookout for an experienced and hands-on Digital Project Manager to join them on a 2 year FTC basis. Currently undergoing a digital transformation, they are seeking an Agile/Scrum professional that can lead on a range of complex & large-scaled diverse projects with budgets close to £2m.
The organisation is a membership service that offers a support & advisory service to approximately 160,000 professional across the UK and as such, they’re looking for a Digital PM that is adept with understanding how to improve & enhance the customers’ digital experience by leading on related projects.
- Lead & manage a team of professionals on diverse digital projects including website improvements that enhance the functionality and experience for users
- Setting up Scrum teams & acting as Scrum Master
- Manage large financial budgets in excess of £2m
- Liaise & engage with a range of stakeholders, including: project sponsors & 3rd party vendors
- Providing guidance and sound advice to stakeholders that sit at all levels within the organisation
- Be a knowledge pool for all interested parties
- Deliver project documentation that is clear, concise and transparent
- Use Agile / Scrum experience to run sprints
- Demonstrable experience of matrix management
- Management of financial budgets of up to £2M
- Strong system integration & interface experience (UX / UI)
- Stakeholder management – you will need to influence some individuals
- Complex digital & web focused project delivery
- Experience of acting as a Scrum Master for similar size projects
The client is looking for a passionate, self-starter who is solution-focused and can work on projects that include: Smarter working, enhancing membership experience and transitioning to a new CRM platform.