The following skills & Knowledge required will include:
- Lead Tech delivery of experiments through incubation acting as coach and advisor, recommending suitable methods and techniques to Prototype / POC delivery.
- Presents activity and progress to stakeholders through regular show and tells. Influences go / no go decisions or direction of travel (Pivoting) recommendations.
- Capturing, clarifying and documenting requirements in to epic, user and feature stories.
- Hands on development experience of Front-end development, API and Service patterns, tools and languages.
- Identify opportunities where API architectures would fit and be appropriate.
- Provide consultancy to delivery and other Technology Services teams when required.
- Able to work closely with the Delivery areas to assist in the design and implementation of new Business solutions.
- To be the technical evangelist and driver for the adoption of new patterns and capabilities in technology.
- Provide guidance and education to the team during early adoption of APIs and Services.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Demonstrable all round technology experience is essential and the ability to convey often complex, abstract technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
- Excellent influencing, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong understanding and a passion for API and Micro Service patterns (Security, Architecture, DevOps, Agile).
- Good understanding of cloud based platforms such as Amazon Web Services.
- Excellent and resourceful problem solving skills
- Proactive and self-organising.
- Financial Services experience useful.
- Creativity, ingenuity, resilience and a sense of humor a must.
Please do get in touch and i can provide a full detailed job spec.