Applications for this job are closed.
IT Application Packager – 3 months - £300 per day – Outside IR35
A Public Sector client of InterQuest Group, based in East London, is looking for an Application Packager to join them on an initial 3 month basis.
Key responsibilities & experience include:
• Software packaging and deployment, including discovery and documentation of software details
• PC build development and deployment
• Operation and configuration of SCCM and other system management tools
• Development of a fully tested deployment-ready current version of Windows 10 for the council environment
• Problem analysis and problem solving in areas of software packaging, operating systems and operating systems – hardware interface
• Communication as needed with IT customers within the council for software discovery and deployment.
• Repackaging Applications for Windows Installer MSI packaging, installs, uninstalls, etc.
• Microsoft Application Virtualisation (App-V) - Sequencer and advanced troubleshooting.
• Knowledge of Orca and Flexera AdminStudio Suite for Repackaging Applications, for Windows Installer.
• Oracle database client applications.
• Creating application deployments in SCCM 2012 (System Center Configuration Manager).
• Creating quality Discovery and Release Documentation.
• Working knowledge of Powershell and VBScript scripting.
• Troubleshooting application packages and deployments.
• Application Update Management via SCCM.
• Staff member engagement as part of the UAT phase.
• Windows 10 and Office 365 /2016.
• Familiarity with packaging Northgate applications would be an advantage.