Applications for this job are closed.
Investment Writer/Product Manager
12 month fixed term contract
Henley on Thames
up to £90K
My client are a leading and global investment manager. They are currently looking for an investment writer to join their busy marketing team. This role will be working very closely with the investment team particularly with fund managers and product directors so you will need to be able to build strong working and stakeholder relationships quickly.
This role will be responsible for working with the Asian equities and emerging markets team and will be carrying out monthly and quarterly reports as well as providing intellectual content on investment through writing product performance updates and investment insights and contributing to marketing content.
Skills and experience:
- Proven and significant experience within financial services specifically within investment/marketing communications role.
- Good understanding of the fund management industry.
- Previous experience of working with Investment packages such as Micropal/Lipper, DataStream and Bloomberg.
- Ability to work well under pressure, there will be some tight deadlines and these will need to be hit so someone who is results orientated will be critical.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to create compelling new sales ideas and stories and build effective working relationships with senior level stakeholders.
- Will need to understand the compliance around content and financial regulations that will dictate what can and can't be put out in content.
So what are the next steps?
If this seems like a good fit for you please do get in touch with me for more information or apply directly.