Sales Operations Manager
Our client are seeking a Sales Operation Manager to provide the following skills and experience:
The overall purpose of this role is to assist EMEA sales team in the attainment of productivity levels and sales objectives.
The Sales Operations Managers main area of focus is to enable and optimise sales team execution, productivity and performance through development of sales tools and job aids; analyse the sales process automation (utilising EUSFA); training; implement solutions based on analysis and forecasting.
You will be responsible:
- Work with the Business Development Director and Head of Sales locally to enable on-going sales development and decrease the ramp time for new hires
- Act as a partner between the Sales organisation and other internal functions such as Marketing and IT.
- Management of projects for sales process or program implementation from concept to completion
- EUSFA process (non-technical) improvements – identify and represent the ‘voice of the business’ for sales process improvements (definitions, usability, adoption) supported by the RE CRM system
- Initiate develop and owner sales tools and road map (from conception to include BAU phased handover to Group IT)
- Sales Performance management metrics – design, implement and maintain a suite of management information reporting metrics to benchmark, measure and improve key sales metrics (e.g. sales activity, pipeline, revenue/order taking and forecasting). Ensure effective usage by Sales Leaders through coaching and ongoing support.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Considerable experience working in a sales environment where understanding of strategic sales process and the steps necessary to drive sales results.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical & planning skills
- Persuasion skills, particularly at D-level
- Track record in managing virtual teams
- Proven track record in a sales operations, sales strategy or sales support role
Strong understanding of the tools and systems that underpin the sales organisation such as; Hyperion, CRMs SIEBEL, Oracle and BI tools etc.
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.