Applications for this job are closed.
Agile Delivery Manager and Scrum Master - Data Warehousing Projects
City of London
You'll be Successfully leading a multi-disciplinary team of Business Intelligence professionals and key consumers to develop and implement an integrated data warehouse.
• Drive the strategic vision, architectural design and creation of a centralized integrated data warehouse.
• Direct the design and implementation of an enterprise wide Tableau reporting portal.
• Manage the development and successful delivery of ETL processes.
• Delivery of the project’s objectives to agreed timescale and budget utilising a hybrid approach of agile principals for development and waterfall controls for progress reporting to key stakeholders.
• Incorporate Agile weekly and monthly progress reports as required by the project delivery framework (based on Prince 2).
• Organise and facilitate Agile and Scrum meetings.
• Assist Product Owners with backlog maintenance, product road map development and risk management. • Manage the end to end procurement of a data visualisation tool.
• Responsible for the scoping, planning, budget and staffing requirements.
For immediate consideration, contact [email removed] / 01892553 225