Adaptive Insights Consultant
Initial 3-6 Month Contract
£400 - £425 p/d
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our Global Loyalty and Benefits organisations, supporting with the recruitment of an Adaptive Insights Consultant to work on implementing Adaptive Insights and rolling this out across 2019. This would cover the Implementation of the core foundations of the system, developing a budget ad reporting methodology and resolving any data issues.
- Administrating user access to the system to ensure sensitive data is only released to the correct individuals.
- A system working across 30 currencies, so FX rate maintenance and capability is a major issue.
- Intercompany and multi-currency consolidations will be a requirement of the system and therefore experience of this
- Developing a Europe focussed system but that can be rolled out to a wider audience (US and Asia).
- Developing a TE focussed system that has the ability to roll out to a wider audience (the Insurance and Loyalty sides of the organisation).
- Implement a system to allow business owners to visualise the insight they need to run their own businesses.
- Other tasks as defined by the Head of Financial Management
Knowledge, skills and experience required
- 3 years+ experience performing Adaptive Insights implementations
- Implementation history inside organisations the size and complexity of TCG
- Experience of preparing and reporting financial information
- Keen eye for detail, comfortable undertaking required analysis
- Strong IT skills and understanding of operational finance systems
- Professional Accounting qualification (CA, CIMA, ACCA etc.) or MBA, Relevant Professional Finance qualification, Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment
- Excellent (advanced) tools usage (e.g. Excel, Access Dimensions, SAP etc.)
- Strong analysis capability
- Excellent interpersonal communications, good listener, persuasive manner