This role is key to the Analytics team and delivering the ambitious client Redesigned strategy across Digital and the wider business. They are working on a complex and advanced implementation of Adobe Sitecatalyst which needs to be maintained and improved constantly. This is a project based role which requires interactions with multiple teams within ecomerce and the wider business. As well as Adobe there is the implementation of Marketing Tags, advanced API work, Database Implementation and Tracking Tag creation:
Essential skills & knowledge required:
- Define tracking requirements for Debenhams Digital space
- Coordinate with Project Managers, Customer Experience, IBM, in-house developers for proper and accurate implementation of all requirements.
- Enhancing implementation and reporting capabilities by utilising available resources/features.
- Implementing all changes related to Adobe Analytics
- Participate and provide technical feedback on new/existing vendors and tools used.
- Participate in demos of vendors, question/evaluate their capabilities and how smoothly they collaborate with Adobe Analytics solution.
- Oversee and coordinate work performed by Tealium support team.
- Management of secondary marketing tags.
- What you will bring…
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Solid experience in Analytics Implementation
- Good programming knowledge (Java, C, or equivalent)
- Numerate and literate, with a keen eye to detail is also required to this new contract.
Please do get in touch for a full detailed job spec.