Senior Management Accountant
Initial 6 Month Contract
£350 - £500 p/d
InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our Global Loyalty and Benefits organisations, supporting with the recruitment of a Management Accountant to work on managing the Financial Reporting team for the Loyalty and Central Finance functions.
The successful candidate will ideally be someone who is a fully qualified Management Accountant, who will be supervising a team of 8.
- Supervising a team of 8
- Manage the establishing and maintaining fit for purpose management accounts with insightful monthly commentary
- Management of all year-end audits (including but not limited to, internal, 3rd party or year-end), creating the year end Group Statutory packs with supporting evidence for balances as required as well as assist with audit requests by providing evidence for audit samples, walkthroughs and explanations for postings and processes
- Ensure all accruals, prepayments and ad hoc journals are processed with a high level of accuracy and understanding and process documentation
- Developing and maintaining monthly balance sheet reconciliation schedule for each entity detailing the balances with supporting evidence, to be reviewed at quarterly BSR meetings (Balance Sheet Review)
- Support the ownership for the inter-company position, ensuring this is reconciled monthly to agree with the other group entities.
- Develop the relationship with the Commercial Finance team to ensure the integrity in the numbers being recorded in the management accounts and provide support on the variance to budget analysis
- Maintain and monitor reconciliations for systems feeds into Maconomy forming part of the management accounts/ financial statements
- Work with Finance Operations to ensure all transactions processed are accurate and complete and recorded in a timely manner
- Ensure robust controls are in place look to enhance where possible
- Strive to deliver process improvements, delivering 'best' in class processes
- Manage the day to day relationships with 3rd party providers and Group entities