Skype for Business Specialist / SME
3 month initial sign up
Based near St James Park, Westminster, London
£630/day OUTside IR35
Due to the business of this client, you need to either hold or be eligible to achieve CTC Security Clearance (or higher) to be considered.
Working with a prestigious government client in the very heart of the City of London, we are currently seeking a Skype for Business SME. You will act as the technical subject matter expert and lead on providing insight and decision making for Skype for Business Services. You’ll have proven experience in solution design, implementation and operational support, with the ability to horizon plan and roadmap technology as well as advise on market trends.
- You will already have detailed technical understanding of Skype for Business with Enterprise Voice with hands-on experience of deploying hybrid solutions and specific experience in as many of the following as possible:
- Skype for Business conferencing functionality, such as Skype Broadcast/ Skype Conference
- Skype for Business on Mobile Operating Systems (IOS, Android, Windows)
- Skype for Business and Exchange Unified Messaging for Voicemail
- PowerShell scripting
- You will be responsible for and have demonstrable experience of providing technical direction and advice to a large in-flight Skype for Business programme migrating users from legacy phones.
- You will be comfortable acting as the subject matter expert for the Skype for Business service during design reviews, service assessments and change boards, ensuring that high quality change control management is practiced whilst ensuring business resilience and cyber security is considered and embedded into every aspect of how the Skype for Business service is designed and operated.
- Proven experience of managing and influencing internal and external stakeholders across suppliers in a complex in/outsourced model.
- A strong commitment to continuous improvements and a very high level of customer service.
Experience in the following would be beneficial and highly desirable:
- Networking technologies
- Messaging products, such as Exchange Online, Spam and Email Filtering
- Messaging Protocols e.g. SMTP, TLS
- Awareness of internal and external DNS
- Administration of Active Directory Services
- Public Key Cryptography and administration of certification authority services
- Cloud Services and Infrastructure e.g. Azure
- Desktop Operating Systems, such as Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS
- Server Operating Systems, such as Windows Server and Linux
- Mobile Operating Systems, such as Windows, Android and IOS
We are looking to move quickly with the client on this, so apply now for further details and an immediate interview.