Applications for this job are closed.
Head of Global Brand Strategy
Minimum 6 months (Contract or FTC)
My Client an International leader in the financial sector is currently seeking a Head of Global Brand to come and join their Brand, Marketing and Communication function.
This is a key role within the organisation working closely with and supporting the Head of Global Client & Marketing Insights in the development and delivery of the overall marketing strategy for thier Global rebrand.
The right person for this role will be hands on and be able to hit the ground running. Ideally a very senior global B2B brand manager who is focussed and can fully support, ensuring tasks are completed within the relevant time frames and has worked in the Financial Sector.
Key areas of responsibility -
• Creating or reinventing a global brand
• Develop externally validated global brand positioning framework
• Interpreting qualitative and quantitative market research
• Working with standards to define the standard expectation for the brand
• Working with digital to develop the digital strategy
• Create workshops
• Create sales and marketing presentations
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a rapidly growing and hugely invested company that is going from strength to strength.
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with your CV along with a short summary of experience to discuss further to –