Applications for this job are closed.
This role would provide a great opportunity for someone looking to develop a professional career in Finance. It includes supporting existing relationships with current retailers as well as compiling new setup requests and configuring new retailers on the system. The role also includes working closely with various departments within the business.
Located in beautiful, Sevenoaks-based offices, you will be joining a large motor finance lender who stand apart from the rest of the market. Our client are currently going through an exciting period of growth, and have recently been named one of the Fastest Growing Organisations in Europe. Joining the company at this time will allow you to put your own stamp on the role, make it your own and really have a say in how the company will grow in the short and long-term future!
As a Dealer Support Adviser, you will be responsible for;
Dealer Sign Off
Compiling retailer setup packs in an acceptable format, ensuring a dealer meets set criteria. Keeping the sales team updated on progress and ensuring sign offs are done in a timely fashion.
Maintaining retailer folders and amending where appropriate.
Configuring a new retailer on the system, passing relevant information back to the sales team and supporting the new relationship through its early stages.
Deal with inbound support and sales calls
Communicating with the sales team and the retailers, helping resolve issues and answering questions where necessary. Additionally taking information on new potential retailers and passing information on to the appropriate area sales manager.
Day-to-day system support; working with operational departments within the business to maintain high efficiencies and ensuring SLA’s are met, not limited to but including amending a retailer’s configuration and resolving issues where appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required;
- Experience of working in a team in an office environment is essential
- Good negotiation/objection handling skills
- Knowledge of treating customers fairly (TCF)
- Awareness of current FCA regulations
- Ability to understand and comply with documented processes, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Good educational background with proficiency demonstrable in maths and English
- Computer Literate, including MS office products and Email
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team but also to take initiative
- Enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude is essential
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines within the team
- Professional and well-presented
- Establishes effective working relationships
- Customer-focused approach
- Reliable member of the team
- Permanent / 37.5 hours a week (8.5 hours per day inc. 1 unpaid hour for lunch = 7.5 hours a day)
- Must be able to reliably commute to office
- Shifts 8am-4:30pm, 9-5:30pm, 10:30am-7pm, 11:30am-8pm, 1 weekend in 4. Saturday + Sunday shifts, 9am-5pm (two days off in lieu during the week) and occasional bank holidays throughout the year