Objective of role
A new and exciting Marketing Executive role working within a leading hospitality organisation. You will support the Global Marketing Excellence team which consists of Marketing Governance, Marketing Excellence and Agency Management overseeing the EMEAA region with offices in London, Dubai, Sydney, and Singapore, but working closely with the global team in Atlanta.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work across EMEAA stakeholders to update and maintain a monthly global calendar for the Marketing Officer and direct reports.
- Support in the running of a Europe or EMEAA-wide weekly integrated marketing forum and a biweekly marketing reporting meeting. Forum to be changed to a global version in the near future.
- Answer inbound inquiries and requests from internal stakeholders on a variety of initiatives and standards including, but not limited to: marketing processes, MRM tool usage, new programs and projects. Ensure inquiries and requests are resolved or escalated in a timely and efficient manner.
Skills and Knowledge –
- Demonstrated effective oral and written communication skills for the purpose of conveying information to internal and external customers, or providing information via written reports or correspondence.
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software to include spreadsheets, word processing, and project management software.
- Demonstrated organizational and problem-solving skills for the purpose of maintaining the daily flow of office work, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects accurately and with attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse information such as forms, project plans, and reports for the purpose of accurately tracking data and identifying trends or inconsistencies.
- 1-2 years entry level or administrative support involving marketing or project management.
- Experience with Workfront or other project management software
- This position determines the administrative flow of work for the Director and/or department. Prioritizing workload to meet deadlines, reporting, maintenance of data, etc.
Your work will be spread across various time zones covering London, Dubai, Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore and Atlanta. Occasional travel may be required as needed to facilitate business objectives (generally less than 5%).
If this is you, please APPLY now for immediate consideration or email: Kate(dot)brown(at)interquestgroup(dot)com
0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 9 3