Cloud SOC Engineer
£50-65K plus benefits
My client are a leading and Global asset manager, currently they are looking for a Cloud SOC engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This role will be sitting with their technology transformation team and will be responsible for implementing security operations for their cloud transformation programme, initially the role will focus on implementing new security processes within public cloud Azure and then the migration of these processes into the BAU team. This means you will be implementing security operations and processes to support the wider security function as well as having the ability to influence the tooling and the wider programme.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have proven experience working within a SOC role previously.
- Good experience within Agile/DevOps environment. The client operate a 2 weekly sprint.
- Good understanding of Defence in Depth techniques, Cloud secrets management, public cloud and scripting tools such as python.
- Strong experience of using security operations tooling including, SIEM/Log management systems, preferably LogRhythm, Azure specific native security services, Vulnerability/compliance management preferably Qualys, endpoint security - trend micro, cloud platform compliance dome9.
- Strong relational database experience - MSSQL, MySQL.
- Experience of working with various operating systems such as Windows, Linux.
- Good familiarity with automation/ infrastructure as code concepts. Including the associated tooling- terraform, chef, powershell.
So what are the next steps?
Does this sound like the role for you? If so please give me a call on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 or email me directly on kirsty(dot)Hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)com - you can also apply directly.