Enterprise Solution Architect
My client are a leading and global managed service provider and they are currently looking for an experienced and driven Enterprise Solution Architect to join them on a permanent basis. The role will drive development and manage technology requirements for the business global focus accounts. You will be actively working with clients in order to develop a technology roadmap and drive sales for the business, this will be from a presales and upselling perspective. You will need to be a consultative individual with your finger on the technology pulse for this role to be a good fit!
Key skills and experience:
- Certified within Enterprise Architecture Frameworks such as TOGAF or Zachman
- Proven and significant experience with a wide range of technologies.
- Ability to manage teams within a matrix environment globally.
- Ability to grow revenue with current and new customers, upselling and building account plans aligned to the technology needs of the customer and the business strategy.
- Previous experience as a CTO/Chief Architect where a solution lifecycle has been owned.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to build and maintain effective working relationships, with clients and stakeholders.
- Must keep up to date with emerging technology trends within the market.
- Must be able to travel up to 50% of their time.
So what are the next steps?
If this sounds like the role for you please get in touch with me on 0 1 8 9 2 5 5 3 4 7 1 or kirsty(dot)hallett(at)iqtalentsolutions(dot)com - you can also apply directly.