Do you have experience as a Data Analyst? Do you have experience working with Energy? Do you like working in a busy environment? If yes, we want to hear from you!
Responsibilities of a Data Analyst:
- Pro-actively input, update, monitor and assess data for energy consumption reporting purposes.
- Seek to continually review, optimise or improve on current practices.
- Plan and organise their workload to meet existing client requirements.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Exercise confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Knowledge of additional Microsoft packages (Outlook, Word, Access, Powerpoint) would be advantageous as would be the ability to adapt to use various other client software
- Ideally knowledge and experience of Energy Management packages would be beneficial
The Successful Applicant:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritising ability.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Enthusiasm to do a good job.
- Microsoft Excel - Advanced.
- Previous Experience in the Utilities industry is an advantage.
Normal working hours are Monday-Friday 9:00-5:30
Interviews for this Data Analyst role are taking place soon, so if you are interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV below.